Welcome all travelers from the various kingdoms with this easy and quick sign.
- Two plastic swords
- 20in x 20in scrap of canvas fabric
- Vinyl in a dark color or sharpie/paint for letters
- Hot glue gun
- Measure the swords and cut canvas to size with enough fabric to roll around the swords on the top and bottom. I haphazardly cut the edges to look warn.
- Here comes the fun part! Distress the canvas by rolling it in dirt, burn the edges, drive over it in a car, stain it with tea, etc. HAVE FUN!
- Add letters by using this PDF as a stencil or download the Silhouette Cameo file that I used to cut the letters out of wall vinyl here.
- Roll the edges of the canvas around the two swords and secure with hot glue and it’s ready to hang!
KateJune 25, 2017 at 6:53 pm
Where did you get your swords for this sign and for the wreath? These designs are awesome!!!! Great job!
CressieJanuary 18, 2020 at 11:46 pm
I used two of these “Snow White and the Huntsman Swords”: https://amzn.to/2G1Z0XN when they were on sale. I think this cheaper option would work too: https://amzn.to/365pUbF. The most important thing is getting the swords long enough to mount on the circle.