Need Baby Yoda at your next gathering? Try my Baby Yoda deviled eggs recipe!
Baby Yoda Deviled Eggs by Cressie
* 10 hard boiled eggs
* 1/4 cup of Duke’s Mayo (may need more for smoother consistency)
* 2 tsp of Honey Mustard
* Salt/Pepper/Garlic Powder or your favorite seasoning
* Peppercorns for the eyes
* 2-3 celery stalks for ears
* 6 drops of green gel food coloring or more to reach your deserved shade of green.
1. Boil eggs for 15 minutes. Drain eggs and immediately place in a bowl of ice water and peel OR place eggs in InstaPot and use the 5-5-5 method: Put 1 cup of water in the bottom of the InstaPot and use the included metal rack to hold the eggs. Cook on Manual Pressure for 5 minutes, then natural Release for 5 minutes followed by 5 minutes in ice water. Peel eggs.
2. Cut eggs in half and take out the yolks. Cut a few of the whites in quarters for the top of the Yoda carriage. Set aside.
3. Add the mayo, mustard, salt & pepper, green food coloring to the yolks.
4. Mix well or use a hand held mixer to achieve a smooth consistency.
5. Place yolk mixture in a piping bag or ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner.
6. Pipe a little into the pockets of the egg white halves. Pipe closer to the edge verses the middle. Add a small amount of to back edge of egg to hold the top of the carriage.
7. Add two tiny peppercorns as eyes and cut pieces of celery for the ears. Triangle shapes work great.
8. Cover and refrigerate before serving.
9. Protect Baby Yoda from hungry mouths! This is the way!
#babyyoda #themandalorian #mandalorianMunchies
Link for egg tray/holder for 24 eggs with lid: https://amzn.to/2EJdZoP
This is an affiliate link.