I just adore this movie from 2013 staring Keri Russell, Jennifer Coolidge and Bret McKenzie from Flight of the Concords fame. The more you watch it, the funnier it gets. It’s a great chick flick and the inspiration for this gathering of girlfriends.
Did you know there is a bird (real or stuffed) in the background of almost all of the scenes at the manor?
- Chocolate cameos made from this soap mold.
- Cameo bunting was made with my Silhouette machine with black vinyl and recycled book pages. The book was an old $1 paperback from DollarTree.
- Frames from DollarTree with quotes on recycled book pages printed with an inkjet printer
- Blueberry and strawberry scones were served. They were easy “brake and bake” scones from Barista Scones found at my local Walmart. They are located near the refrigerated cookie dough. I adore these!
- Cucumber sandwiches and fruit tea was also served.
- Party favors were canvas bags with fuzzy flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) cut with my Silhouette machine. Just like Jane’s bag from the movie!